In this article, we invite you to discover our new feature: the Kiosk!
Initially available on the Global Business platform, it will highlight news articles covering 11 different themes:
- Transportation & Travel
The Kiosk is now available on our 3 platforms: Global Exam, Global General, and Global Business!
What does the Kiosk Look Like?
The 3 most recent articles will be highlighted on your home page. From there, head to your Kiosk to access all the articles made available to you.
You’ll have access to dedicated space for a list of articles tagged with the 11 themes.
When you view an article, similar articles will be suggested at the bottom of the page.
It’s possible to search for a specific article and filter by theme (politics, finance, etc.).
What are the advantages of the Kiosk?
- Strengthen your cultural knowledge while learning a language.
- Boost engagement on the platform, attendance, and independent work, and benefit from synergies with the rest of our content.
- Supplement your teaching with complementary tools: blended-learning support for teachers
- Immerse the student to accelerate their language learning and apply their skills immediately.
- Strengthen your English skills
The content is sourced from The New York Times and is:
- Verified and Certified
- Updated Monthly
- Fun and Engaging
Have any questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 (0)7 71 77 40 45.
See you soon on GlobalExam!
Please sign in to leave a comment.