From your Administration area, go to the "Statistics" tab, then "Exports".
Click on the "Correction" tab (3)
To download your students’ work:
- Select the relevant text in the content field.
- Select the relevant mode (test or training).
- Select the activity that you’re interested in.
- Select a group of students, if desired (optional).
- Determine the time period for which you would like to receive results (optional).
- Note that it is now possible to filter by users on the export correction.
- Click on Export, and the export will be sent directly to your inbox.
The data is provided in Excel file format. An independent file is provided for each student.