From your Administration area, go to the "My Services" tab, and click on "Exam Grading".
You have the possibility of grading your students on their attendance and/or on their progress.
To set up a grading system for your students:
- Choose the criteria you want to take into account in "Attendance" and/or in "Progress".
- Enter the value you wish to assign to each criterion in the "Value in points (/ 20)" field (1).
- For the selected criterion, enter the objective needing to be achieved in order to obtain the maximum score in the field "Value to obtain the maximum score". (2)
- Click on "Save" to save your grading settings.
- Then, you can head to the "Statistics" tab, and click on "Exports" to download the export configured with your new grading rubric.
- You will receive the export directly in your inbox.
- Don’t hesitate to create a recurring export, in order to receive your exports automatically in your inbox.