The “Custom Study Plans” tab allows you to:
- Access the exhaustive list of study plans you have assigned
- Familiarize yourself with statistical data related to different study plans and the list of students each is assigned to
- Assign new study plans
Creating and assigning custom study plans:
In your admin area, click on the “Custom Study Plans” tab under the “My Services” category in the left-hand menu.
By clicking on the “Create a Study Plan” button on the top right, you will be able to assign the study plan of your choosing to a student.
1. You must first indicate your selected study plan. Once you have selected a custom study plan the details of the included activities and exams are displayed, in order to facilitate your choice of structure. Once your choice has been made, click on “Next”.
2. You may then decide whether to assign the custom study plan to a group or individual users of your choice.
3. Check your choices at this final validation step, and then confirm your allocation by clicking on the “Confirm Allocation” button.
Note: More than one custom study plan may be assigned to the same group or user.