The personalised itinerary area allows you to :
- To access the exhaustive list of the routes allocated.
- To know the statistics relating to the different schedules and the list of students to whom they are allocated.
- Assign new courses.
Creating and assigning a course :
From your administration area, go to the "Personalised courses" tab in the "My Services" category in the left-hand menu and "Assign a study plan".
By clicking on the "Create a course" button at the top right, you will be able to assign the schedule of your choice to a student.
1. You must first choose the course of your choice or select the different courses you wish to assign to your learners. By selecting one or more pathways, the details of the activities and exams making up the pathway are displayed to help you choose the structure. Once you have selected your choice, click on "Next".
2. You can then decide to assign this personalised path to a group or to one or more users of your choice.
3. Verify your choices with this validation step, then confirm the allocation by clicking on the "Confirm allocation" button.
Please note: several personalised courses can be assigned to the same group or user!