Discover how to independently assign personalised courses to your learners.
The Personalised Course Page
The personalised course page allows you to:
- Access the complete list of assigned courses.
- Familiarise yourself with the metrics of different schedules and the list of students they’re assigned to.
- Assign new courses to your learners.
Step 1: Access the Personalised Course Page
To assign a personalised course to one or more learner(s):
- Login to your administration portal
- From the left-hand menu, click the “My Learners” category, and then “My Certification Courses”
- Next, click the “Assign a Course” button at the top right of the screen. You’ll be redirected to the course assignment page.
Step 2: Select the Course(s) and Learners
- From the drop-down list under “Choice of course”, select the course(s) you wish to assign to your learners.
- Click “Next”
N.B. When you select a course, the details of the activities and exams included are displayed to facilitate your choice of structure.
- Decide to assign this/these course(s) to one or more group(s) or one or more learner(s) from the drop-down lists under the Choice of groups and Choice of users field.
- Click “Next”
- Verify your choices, then confirm the assignments by clicking on the "Confirm attribution" button.
NB - Several personalised courses can be assigned to the same group or user.
Congratulations! You now know how to assign your learners personalized courses.
Have any other questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 (0)7 71 77 40 45.
See you soon on GlobalExam!