Often undervalued, language exams bring a real plus-value to student and professional life. A certification allows you to study or work abroad and improves your chances of employment.
Whether it be for a student wanting to validate his language level or for a businessperson searching for work internationally, language tests will always be useful.
Language tests will help you officially validate your language level. These tests, once taken, are seen as an official acknowledgement of your language level for a certain amount of time (2 years for most tests).
Taking a language exam gives you several advantages, such as:
- boosting your CV by adding a language certification
- improving your career options in international companies
- integrating schools with international curricula
- giving opportunities to study abroad (Erasmus, foreign exchange programs, VIE)
- knowing your exact language level