Once you have an administrator's account:
- Log in to GlobalExam
- Access the administration portal by clicking on your name at the top right of the screen and selecting "Go to Administration Platform."
It will be necessary to log in again by using the same login details.
To modify data relative to your student:
- Choose the "Users" tab, the second tab that appears in the administration portal
- Access the student in question. There are two possibilities to do so:
- scroll down the list of users that appears
- enter the student's email in the search bar
- Click on "View" - the blue button that looks like an eye
- Click on the button with 3 small dots
- Choose "Edit User"
You will then have access to the modification of the following information concerning the users (students and trainers in your organization):