What can our learners access with their licenses?
Students can access their workspaces as soon as their licenses are activated.
Depending on the type of license they have, they may have access to training content for one or more tests.
Students have access to several modes:
- Study programmes: take a goal-oriented and balanced approach to your practice, according to your needs and preferences. Different types of study paths are available depending on the objectives you set: for example, paths may be determined by your desired score or by the skills that you wish to strengthen.
- Practice Exercises: practice and understand the specifics of each of an exam’s exercises. This mode offers a breakdown of the test by section, which allows you to concentrate your work on a specific section.
- Mock exams: practice under real exam conditions (question order, timing...). This mode allows learners to take complete tests, to familiarize themselves with the structure of the exercises, the duration of the test, standard instructions, the topics covered, time management...
- Study sheets and Corrections: further understand your subject by reworking the grammar and vocabulary concepts covered in the test. To go further, an application exercise is available for each worksheet.
- Statistics: track your progress, and understand which skills you need to work on.
- Instructional Videos: designed to give you maximum tips and advice on exam-taking.
As an administrator, you can access exam preparation content and an administration area at any time. From your administration area, you can manage and monitor your students’ work, individually or overall.
If you encounter any difficulties, we invite you to contact support by mail email@example.com :)