As soon as you own an administration account through a Training contract, you have the possibility of activating your students' accounts yourself. Two choices are given to you: opening one account only, or simultaneously opening several accounts.
To activate one account:
- Click on the "Account Creation" tab
- The stock of your available licenses will be displayed on the left
- Choose the start date of your license
- Choose the duration you'd like - you are only able to click on the durations available
- Scroll down and choose the exam you'd like
- Type your student's email
- The student will then receive an email asking him to create a password
You are able to choose a later start date if you'd like - the account will automatically be created on the chosen date!
To activate several accounts at a time:
- Click on the "Account Creation" tab, then on "Register Several Users"
- Click on "Download Example CSV"
- In the CSV, fill in the following information:
- password (optional)
- first name
- last name
- Once complete, click on "select a file" and import your CSV
If you don't fill in a password, the student will receive an automatic email inviting him to create one! In contrast, you can use this CSV if you wish to create the account of one student without him receiving an automatic email from us.