How to Use GlobalExam
Each user can practice for his language exam on our platform at his own pace and when he wants. Some people work in a shorter, more intense period of time, while others prefer to work over a longer period of time in a less intense manner.
Whatever you prefer, we suggest that you complete a practice test at the beginning of your training to identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you know what weaknesses you need to work on.
Our practice tests are tests given in the conditions of the official exam.
GlobalExam's e-learning solution is composed of several learning tools:
- Training Mode
- Exam Mode
- statistics of your activities
- study sheets
The platform allows you to combine these the way you like.
GlobalExam at Your Service
Training Mode allows you to target your training session on a chosen test exercise.
Whole exams are divided into sections (4 maximum). The sections are divided into exercises consistent with the official exam (format, time, difficulty).
Once your exercise is completed you can find your result in the 'Statistics' section.
- Free Trial
One free exercise for each test section of your choice is available to you free of charge. For example, if you are practicing for the TOEIC exam, you have access to one exercise of each part of the exam, making the equivalent of one whole test!
The exercises include corrections and you can redo each exercise as many times as you like.
The premium subscription gives you access to all the exercises available for a test of your choice.
The objective of Exam Mode is to put yourself in real testing conditions. The guidelines are exactly the same as the day of the official test (time limit, automatic playing of audios, ...).
Exam Mode is only available to users who have a premium subscription.
Check out our numerous study sheets, sorted by exam and by category:
- Language Functions
In the Statistics section, you can view the results of your activities in the following tabs:
- Exams: Allows you to view statistics of your exam. Here you can find your general statistics, both from Training Mode and from Exam Mode.
- Skills: Gives access to your statistics by language. For example, if you are preparing for two English exams the statistics are mixed in this section. In this category you can also see your statistics and skills for one language.
A Few Reviewing Tips
Each person has their own method and review rhythm. If you are unsure about how to proceed, we recommend the following:
- We recommend that each person start his preparation by completing a practice test. The scores obtained allow you to see where you are in relation to your objective: identification of strengths and weaknesses, and progress margins.
- At the halfway point, it is important to verify your progress by completing a second practice test. The scores obtained will let you adjust your training schedule if necessary and identify the exercises to be focused on in order to obtain your objective.
- There are at least 3 entire practice tests in Exam Mode for each exam preparation, so there is at least 1 practice test you can take before taking the official test. This also verifies that you are ready to take the test and assures that you will get the best score corresponding to your objective.
- Do not underestimate the study sheets. They will help you understand each exam globally as well in details.
- Be sure to look at the explanations so as to target your strong points and weak points and know what you need to practice and what subjects are the most difficult for you.