For optimal usage of the GlobalExam platform, we invite all users to:
- Use a computer to access our platform.
- Log on using Google Chromeor Mozilla Firefox as a browser.
Errors could also be due to a “doubled” account. To verify whether this is the case, please head to your user area and:
- Click on your name, located in the upper right-hand part of your screen.
- Verify that the “change organization” button is present in the pull-down menu that appears.
If you cannot change your organization, the “doubled” account problem does not apply to you.
On the other hand, if you have determined that your account is doubled:
- Click on “Change organization”.
- Select the organization through which you are currently subscribed.
- Click on “Change” to verify your changes.
Thereafter, you should be able to access your Premium content.
If the problem persists, we invite you to contact customer support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +33 (0)7 71 77 40 45
Our technical team will be responsible for understanding and explaining to you why you are unable to access your user area. They will attempt to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Was this article helpful?