If you run into an error in the content on our platform, there are two possible ways you can notify us:
- contact the support team by email to notify them of the problem
- let us know directly via the "Notify Us" function
Contacting the Support Team by Email
Since we have such a large amount of exercises and practice tests, sometimes it is difficult for our support team to find errors brought to our attention by Global-Players.
Look below to see the right way to go about this:
- take a screenshot large enough for us to see where the problem is
As you can see in the screenshot above, each exercise or practice test includes a banner indicating exactly where you are at the moment.
- once you have taken your screenshot, send an email to GlobalExam's support team at email@example.com and briefly explain the problem you had
- our support team will confirm having received your email and will find the error on the website in order to correct it as quickly as possible
Notify Us Directly
When you complete a training session, whether an exercise or a practice test, you will always have the blue banner with "Notify Us" written on the top right.
After clicking on the button, a form will appear on the bottom right of your screen. Fill it out and send your request.
Don't forget that the more information you give (details, adding an attachment, etc.), the easier it will be for our teams to solve the problem.